Larger forum avatars

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
Yeah. On the homepage, the avatar should be about 200x200 - 300x300. I know on a couple of the Wikias I edit, I can have an avatar that's 300x300. But in forums, the avatar should stay at 80x80. That's as big as I'm thinking.

I know this isn't a big priority, so I'll wait. But it would be a cool to have.


300x300 is way to big for any avatar. On Wikia it's probably scaled down. Here's my avatar at 300x


*been reduced by the site just a little bit because it's too big. Click for full size.

I think 90x90 avatars do the job just fine.
  • Quote
Puncture Repair wrote:
300x300 is way to big for any avatar. On Wikia it's probably scaled down. Here's my avatar at 300x


*been reduced by the site just a little bit because it's too big. Click for full size.

I think 90x90 avatars do the job just fine.


250x250?
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
250x250?


How about 90x90?

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The Tournaments Forum Suggestions Thread Guest Tournaments
Larger Charts RFNAPLES Suggestions
Avatars? Johnny Cage Suggestions
Larger album image as the user hovers... NickVolos Suggestions
Recommendations forum Guest Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.