What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 176917701771 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
So I have a friend of mine who I have tried to get to listen to loveless a few times, to no avail, but today I put it on while we were both high and it blew her mind.

So thats what I've been listening to,hehehe.
  • Quote
Psychocandy - The Jesus And Mary Chain

This is my first time listening to it, I'm on the first song, and I can already tell I'm going to love it.
  • Quote
  • Quote
  • Quote

Endtroducing..... by DJ Shadow
  • Quote

Saints & Sinners by All Saints

Pretty good for a girl group.
  • Quote
  • Quote

Incredibad by The Lonely Island
  • Quote

Turtleneck & Chain by The Lonely Island
  • Quote

Hopes And Fears by Keane

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 176917701771 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 1770 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.