Who Should Be in the Upcoming Metal Gear Movie?

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Do you wanna see a Metal Gear movie?
Bring on Solid Snake! (Yes):
83%
 83%  [5]
The games aren't good. (No):
16%
 16%  [1]
Total Votes : 6

  • Quote
JMan wrote:
What about Otacon, or however you spell it? Who should play him?

Well first of all its ocelot.
For young Ocelot I'd have Jeremy Renner
For old MGS4 Liquid Ocelot I'd have either Nick Nolte or Tommy Lee Jones
  • Quote
MrFrogger wrote:
Well first of all its ocelot.
For young Ocelot I'd have Jeremy Renner
For old MGS4 Liquid Ocelot I'd have either Nick Nolte or Tommy Lee Jones


I'm fairly sure he means Otacon.



This is just like one of my Japanese animes.
  • Quote
SilverWalrus wrote:
I'm fairly sure he means Otacon.



This is just like one of my Japanese animes.


Yes I do. I've never heard of ocelot. You make Japanese animes?
  • Quote
SilverWalrus wrote:
I'm fairly sure he means Otacon.



This is just like one of my Japanese animes.

Whoops, well for otacon I'd get that kid who played Q in Skyfall
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
Yes I do. I've never heard of ocelot. You make Japanese animes?


No, it's a reference to Metal Gear Awesome, which is an Egoraptor cartoon based on Metal Gear Sold, Egoraptor is an animator who does comedic spoofs and releases them on youtube and Newgrounds. Ocelot is one of the main villains from Metal Gear Solid by the way. Revolver Ocelot.

I couldn't very well make Japanese animes considering I'm not Japanese.
  • Quote
SilverWalrus wrote:
Ocelot is one of the main villains from Metal Gear Solid by the way. Revolver Ocelot.


  • Quote
SilverWalrus wrote:
No, it's a reference to Metal Gear Awesome, which is an Egoraptor cartoon based on Metal Gear Sold, Egoraptor is an animator who does comedic spoofs and releases them on youtube and Newgrounds. Ocelot is one of the main villains from Metal Gear Solid by the way. Revolver Ocelot.

I couldn't very well make Japanese animes considering I'm not Japanese.


Americans made Avatar the Last Airbender. And a guy from Isreal created Power Rangers in Japan. If you can write, you can do it. Especially if your a nerd. Nerds write the best stuff.

I'm not big on anime, but I've seen some good anime shows. The first season of Yugioh is fantastic. I've never seen a kid's show like this one.
  • Quote
This is as good a time as any to post these videos


Link



Link
  • Quote
Too many f-words for me. I'll stick with this:


Link

Best YouTube video in the world.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
What movie series do you think should... bobbyb5 Movies & TV
Flaunt Your Musical Gear Guest Lounge
Gear and Gadgets Thread Guest Music
[ Poll ] Gear Talk (Effects Pedals, Modulators... craola Music
Best Death metal/ Black metal albums??? jshawnano Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.