What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 193819391940 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote


First time.
  • Quote


Devendra Banhart - Cripple Crow (2005)

Found its way onto my chart.
  • Quote


First time as well.

Also Moving Pictures was average at best.
  • Quote
  • Quote

Gotham! by Radio 4
  • Quote


gettin' really excited for their new album.
_________________
"Drink beer, smoke pot, and create something that will storm heaven. That's all I ever really cared about." - Ron House
  • Quote
Puncture Repair wrote:


First time as well.

Also Moving Pictures was average at best.


Oh shit. What are your thoughts?
_________________
  • Quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
Oh shit. What are your thoughts?


I thought the first three tracks were fantastic, Iron Man is good too but relies entirely on that one riff that even the vocals use - which gets very boring fast. Fairies Wear Boots was also a nice way to end the album.
The other three songs were meh. I'm thinking 75/100, although after the first three tracks I was really expecting something more, I just didn't think there were enough memorable moments.

Anyway, another first listen:

  • Quote
  • Quote
Well shucks turns out my download of The Blueprint was "The Blueprint 3" the whole time. Still quite enjoying it, but I'll be switching over now.

I realized when I heard Rihanna.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 193819391940 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 1939 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.