Most Disappointing album ever.....

Goto page Previous  12345
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I really like Antichrist Superstar, actually. It's my guilty pleasure.
  • Quote
Umm one of my biggest disappointments was The Incident by Porcupine Tree. It wasn't a bad album by any means, but from the samples I'd heard I was expecting conceptual prog greatness with a really dirty sound. What I got was more akin to Coldplay's Viva La Vida (also not a bad album per se). Ovapoduced! Disappointingly sterile sounding, especially after hearing Steven Wilson's Insurgentes.
  • Quote
the following songs by sonic youth are absolutely fantastic:

teenage riot
dirty boots
kool thing
sugar kane

if you've heard some of the others and you don't like them, chances are you won't like most of their stuff. it's mainly noisy feedback. when they write something melodic though, it really works
_________________
no fat chicks
  • Quote
Stadium Arcadium was the most dissapointing album I've bought.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345
Page 5 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Most Disappointing 2015 Release thus far Guest Music
12 Disappointing Music Facts.... Chemical Smile Music
What are for you the most Underrated ... Guest Music
Most Entrancing Song You've Ever Laid... DarkSideOfTheComputer Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.