Funeral or Pet Sounds

Goto page Previous  12345678
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Pick one
Pet Sounds:
51%
 51%  [32]
Funeral:
48%
 48%  [30]
Total Votes : 62

  • Quote
Thanks, Jason. Sorry, Puncture.

Really, I tried to ebjoy the album, and it worked a little. I wanted to put it much lower on my chart, but my brain wouldn't let me. I'll learn to enjoy it more.

Anyway, I'm hoping Pet Sounds will grow on me. Same with DSOTM.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
And I hate being called a liar almost as much as I hate being called an idiot. No, YOU didn't call me that, Jason. Puncture did. So Puncture, know that my chart is serious.


My statement really wasn't an attack, don't treat it like it was. I never called you a liar or an idiot, neither did I ever try to insinuate your chart wasn't serious. Stop assuming that when I try to help you enjoy more music it's a personal barrage at you.

EDIT: I just saw your apology; apology accepted, but please take a deep breath and a thought before reacting to someone's criticisms.
  • Quote
Puncture Repair wrote:
My statement really wasn't an attack, don't treat it like it was. I never called you a liar or an idiot, neither did I ever try to insinuate your chart wasn't serious. Stop assuming that when I try to help you enjoy more music it's a personal barrage at you.

EDIT: I just saw your apology; apology accepted, but please take a deep breath and a thought before reacting to someone's criticisms.


I already apologized, Puncture. You and I are cool. I never meant to say you called me an idiot. I was referring to a previous argument with other users.
  • Quote
Have you considered making your Overall your "favorites" chart and make a custom "objective greatest" charts? I'm sure a lot of people would get off your backs if you did. It would make everything simpler, I think.
  • Quote
Defago wrote:
Have you considered making your Overall your "favorites" chart and make a custom "objective greatest" charts? I'm sure a lot of people would get off your backs if you did. It would make everything simpler, I think.


Well, my main chart isn't objective. I would do that, but switching all the albums would get on my nerves. I might di that when I have a bigger work ethic. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Quote
if i was stuck on an island and could only have one album and it was one of these two, it would be funeral.

thinking that pet sounds is better because it came out in the 60s and therefore it is better is horrid.
_________________
the lord wants you to put your foot on their balls and believe in it ~ Paul Gleason

Anybody can make 'good' music. I make terrible music, which is what makes it so different, and therefore better. ~ Thom Yorke
  • Quote
Defago wrote:
Have you considered making your Overall your "favorites" chart and make a custom "objective greatest" charts? I'm sure a lot of people would get off your backs if you did. It would make everything simpler, I think.

_________________
  • Quote
I don't wanna do that. My chart's been getting much better ratings.
  • Quote
Funeral means more to me, so I voted for that.
  • Quote
thursdayeno wrote:
thinking that pet sounds is better because it came out in the 60s and therefore it is better is horrid.


Agreed, though I prefer Pet Sounds regardless.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345678
Page 8 of 8


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Pet Sounds and the VU&N revolver94 Music
[ Poll ] Beach Boys Albums outside of Pet soun... newbands1 Music
About Pet Sounds title and artwork Yann Music
[ Poll ] Stage 3: Black Saint And Sinner Lady ... alelsupreme Tournaments
Album of the day (#388): Pet Sounds b... BestEverAlbums Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.