A lot of people get (album) for the song (song) but get more

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
dividesbyzero wrote:
Damn I just remembered how amazing those are. U know I don't think any single zeppelin album has just one hit that people get it for (except for maybe Coda, but I don't count that)


What hit would people be getting Coda for? lol
_________________
  • Quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
What hit would people be getting Coda for? lol

My point exactly
  • Quote
Ill Communication for Sabotage
Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix for 1901
The La's for There she goes
The Stooge for I wanna be your dog
  • Quote
Getting Physical Graffiti for Kashmir is another good example ... I know that is why I got the album, long, long time ago. Had no idea about any of the other songs and wondered why with a band like Led Zep who gets radio play overkill on classic rock stations that they would only play that one song from a double album. Back then double albums were a serious investment of money so I usually held off on them unless it was a sure bet. But there were no Led Zep compilations or box sets out yet so there was no alternative, I had to get Physical Graffiti or hear Kashmir only when they bothered to play it on the radio ... needless to say the album eventually got good wear through and through.
  • Quote
people get strawberry jam for fireworks and get some damn good tracks like #1 and peace bone
  • Quote
joshtraina wrote:
people get strawberry jam for fireworks and get some damn good tracks like #1 and peace bone

ALL the tracks are damn good. Perfect album.
  • Quote
MrFrogger wrote:
ALL the tracks are damn good. Perfect album.


๐Ÿค” i like this guy
  • Quote
joshtraina wrote:
:-k i like this guy


And if you like AnCo, he likes you.
  • Quote
joshtraina wrote:
:-k i like this guy

Haha, thanks?
SilverWalrus wrote:
And if you like AnCo, he likes you.

Well, it helps

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Song Quote Suggestions JohnnyRocketFingers Suggestions
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Not a lot of love for The Libertines ... HigherThanTheSun Music
Made mistakes and I need a lot of advice jackbrown8786 Music
Looking for more obscure, but Good cl... allclassicrock Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.