Simplicity vs. Complexity

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Do you like simple or complex music
I gotta have it simple baby:
25%
 25%  [3]
I got a fever and the only perscrition is more complexity:
75%
 75%  [9]
Total Votes : 12

  • Quote
JMan wrote:
As a bat who's very into arts, I have to say that great work beats poor detail unless you wanna talk so bad it's good.


huh? Come again?
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:
huh? Come again?


You know, something so poorly done you can't help but laugh and love it. Like Adam West's Batman movie.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
You know, something so poorly done you can't help but laugh and love it. Like Adam West's Batman movie.


Poorly done? That movie was meant to be humorous..
_________________
  • Quote
I can't vote in this poll. I love Yes and I love early The Beatles, so it all depends on whether it can activate the correct chemical responses in my brain, and both simple and complex music can do that.
  • Quote

Link

_________________
the lord wants you to put your foot on their balls and believe in it ~ Paul Gleason

Anybody can make 'good' music. I make terrible music, which is what makes it so different, and therefore better. ~ Thom Yorke
  • Quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
Poorly done? That movie was meant to be humorous..


Exactly! It was so bad it was fantastic! Intentionally bad is a good thing!
  • Quote
I don't think one is inherently better than the other. I enjoy complexity and simplicity in about equal proportion

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
What happened to the sound on Tesla -... Huck50 Music
Compexity vs. Simplicity YoungPunk Music
Tesla-"Simplicity" CD...wha... Huck50 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.