What Chart Do You Have the Most in Common With?

Goto page Previous  12345
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
MrFrogger wrote:
Both of these are correct, that feature isnt working well I suppose.

I saw someone with 40 of the same albums once, although I don't remember who it was.


Yeah I think there is a problem there... I don't quite see how I can have 39 albums in common with Cellar's 80s chart when i don't have that number of 80s albums ON my chart!
  • Quote
L Lawliet wrote:
10 albums with you :P


Oooh, nice, I haven't seen yours. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Quote
The Poe wrote:
Oooh, nice, I haven't seen yours. Thanks for the heads up.

7 in common with you, all of which I love!
  • Quote
Magenta wrote:
Yeah I think there is a problem there... I don't quite see how I can have 39 albums in common with Cellar's 80s chart when i don't have that number of 80s albums ON my chart!


I think it compares your 80's chart with his 80's chart,not your overall with his 80's chart.
  • Quote
MrFrogger wrote:
7 in common with you, all of which I love!


I'd certainly hope so!
  • Quote
DLGGLD wrote:
I think it compares your 80's chart with his 80's chart,not your overall with his 80's chart.


yeah that seems more logical...

but then why list Cellar's 80s chart as being similar to my overall chart then?

Doesn't matter... just curious
  • Quote
The Poe wrote:
Overall charts that have at least 10% in common with me.

10 albums (10%) in common with Borve Baunehoj's Top 100
10 albums (10%) in common with Defago's Top 100
10 albums (10%) in common with Ironic Karma's Top 100
10 albums (10%) in common with Previous' Top 100
10 albums (10%) in common with SquishypuffDave's Top 100
8 albums (11%) in common with InsertExpletive's Top 75
10 albums (12%) in common with Brandon Raber's Top 86
7 albums (14%) in common with thursdayeno's Top 50
8 albums (16%) in common with AfterHours' Top 50
9 albums (18%) in common with medicamentum's Top 50
12 albums (18%) in common with Mingy Jongo's Top 68
12 albums (24%) in common with DuckStab's Top 50
11 albums (28%) in common with backyardgypsy's Top 40


You forgot mine but that's understandable.
  • Quote
The Poe wrote:
I forgot to look at joannajewsom's chart. Looks like I have 20 bands in common with that chart (which I think is the most of anyone), although only 9 albums.


I have 21 bands in common with you.
  • Quote
๐Ÿ˜จ

Your chart is private, though.......


but I'm glad to know ours still (from memory) have a lot in common.
  • Quote
My chart is most similar to Le Samurai's, with 24 albums and 32 artists in common. I always knew he had fantastic taste.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345
Page 5 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Chart talk Guest Music
When do you like/have you enjoyed mus... AlexZangari Music
[ Poll ] BCA [CLOSED] Chemistry of Common Life... Jackwc Tournaments
Cool Emoji doubling as common date entry AfterHours Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.