What was "cool" when and where you were born?

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Everybody was trying to make this country a Hell on Earth, so I guess that was/still is the cool thing.
  • Quote
Terrorism stopped being hip the year I was born, but coup d'รฉtats were the big thing that summer.
  • Quote
when i was born john barnes had just changed rap music and everybody was on ecstasy

itsit wrote:
hell if I know, i'm sure one of the older british members will know what was "cool" in 97


ryan giggs

an_outlaw wrote:
West Midlands


let's meet up sometime for a drink
  • Quote
Apparently, some band called Kriss Kross and their song "Jump"
  • Quote
When I was born, it was really cool to feed from my mother's breasts, sleep, and poop. In that order.
_________________
  • Quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
When I was born, it was really cool to feed from my mother's breasts, sleep, and poop. In that order.


... or all at the same time.
  • Quote
Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:
Everybody was trying to make this country a Hell on Earth, so I guess that was/still is the cool thing.


Oh, anyway guys, don't get turned off by this, Pakistan's actually pretty cool even if it has problems.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Blender's "Top 500 Songs Since Y... Charicature Music
Favorite Movie from Each year since y... nutso42 Movies & TV
Favorite Album From the Year You Were... knels94 Music
What was the number 1 single when you... Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.