Hail To The Thief and Pablo Honey are the two Radiohead albums I haven't heard yet. After Radioheads 00's music I'm not really too stirred to listen to Hail To The thief. I heard Creep from Pablo Honey though.
Just listen to There There from Hail To The Thief, i think this will motivate you to get the album, if not hang yourelf :wink:
You know, it was good by Radioheads standards
'A Wolf at the Door' and '2 + 2 = 5' are also very good songs from Hail to the Thief, should check those out. From my Pablo Honey, my favorites are 'Creep' and 'Blow Out.'
Hail To The Thief and Pablo Honey are the two Radiohead albums I haven't heard yet. After Radioheads 00's music I'm not really too stirred to listen to Hail To The thief. I heard Creep from Pablo Honey though.
Just listen to There There from Hail To The Thief, i think this will motivate you to get the album, if not hang yourelf :wink:
You know, it was good by Radioheads standards
'A Wolf at the Door' and '2 + 2 = 5' are also very good songs from Hail to the Thief, should check those out. From my Pablo Honey, my favorites are 'Creep' and 'Blow Out.'
A Wolf At The Door was fantastic! It made me want to listen to the rest which I am doing right now. ๐
Hail To The Thief and Pablo Honey are the two Radiohead albums I haven't heard yet. After Radioheads 00's music I'm not really too stirred to listen to Hail To The thief. I heard Creep from Pablo Honey though.
Just listen to There There from Hail To The Thief, i think this will motivate you to get the album, if not hang yourelf :wink:
You know, it was good by Radioheads standards
'A Wolf at the Door' and '2 + 2 = 5' are also very good songs from Hail to the Thief, should check those out. From my Pablo Honey, my favorites are 'Creep' and 'Blow Out.'
A Wolf At The Door was fantastic! It made me want to listen to the rest which I am doing right now. :P
Most people usually disagree with me .. but Sail to the moon is awesome .. its my most listened to song on the album on Itunes! _________________ Having a family is the kind of thing that could be held against a person
Yeah I really like it too .. but after about backdrifts or go to sleep, i start to lose interest .. But I love There There and Myxomatosis _________________ Having a family is the kind of thing that could be held against a person
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum