What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 232223232324 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Breakfast At Tiffany's by Henry Mancini
  • Quote
Sunn O))) - Black One
  • Quote



The Strokes
Is This It
2001

Now #63 on my overall chart.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote


Radiohead - Amnesiac
_________________
That's right, I'm an Asshole

Norman Bates wrote:
SamuelPear a le swag
  • Quote


Bored Nothing - Bored Nothing
  • Quote


Co La - Moody Coup (2013)
  • Quote


Because I'm just in a masochistic mood tonight or something.
  • Quote


Weezer
1994

Now at #64 on my overall chart.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Avey Tare-Down There
  • Quote
Red House Painters - Red House Painters (Bridge)

About a month ago I thought this was the worst album I ever heard. But lately I've been listening to Carissa's Wierd, Codeine, and Low so I gave it another try. I was entirely mistaken - this is great!

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 232223232324 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 2323 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.