Best Year In Music - Tournament: RULES & QUESTIONS

Goto page Previous  123 ... 313233
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
It absolutley can not end in a tie. If it's a tie at the time I go to close (which will be in about 12 hours for the current matches.) I'll leave a note that it is 'SUDDEN DEATH' and I will have to keep an eye on the match to make sure I catch it as soon as one team beats the other.


For A and B only, or C and D too?
  • Quote
Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:
For A and B only, or C and D too?


Hmmmm, I guess since the scchedule will probably be out of whack anyway, they should stay open another day and a half.
  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
Hmmmm, I guess since the scchedule will probably be out of whack anyway, they should stay open another day and a half.


Right. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
Bump?
  • Quote
still waiting on the teams for a couple of years. Will get onto them about it. (but for the sake of my sanity I probably won't continue the tournament until the BEAMAs are over).
  • Quote
Bump again?
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote
revolver94 wrote:
Bump again?


=yes! should hopefully get this wrapped up in the next 2-2 1/2 weeks. apologies to the 2 tournaments that are starting up, it's your call if you wanna wait or go ahead as planned.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 313233
Page 33 of 33


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Announcement: BestEverAlbums.com site rules albummaster Music
Sticky: Year Change Notices baystateoftheart Music
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Rules and Questions- Best New Milleni... Guest Tournaments
The 2012 BEA Music Awards - RULES &am... Wombi Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.