I feel terrible

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
It's great to learn that you're feeling better, although I really hope the thoughts will "stay" there, meaning that they won't outburst at all and make you feel negative. I wish I could give some advice about this. Anyway, stay strong man.
  • Quote
I'm sure I speak for many users when I say that you can PM us. If you feel comfortable, you know you can be heard.
_________________
Finnegan was super bad-ass.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Terrible, Terrible, Unforgivable Albums maxperenchio Music
When music artists say/do terrible th... Guest Music
What are the Ten terrible Records by ... StefanR10 Music
Terrible Bands with Awesome Names Guest Music
Bands who've made both perfect and te... Spyglass Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.