U2 had a lot of solid albums, they're not the greatest, but some a lot of their stuff is pretty dope.
As for the thread title... it might be the new VW album.
lol it's neither true or untrue... Walrus was just stating opinion like its fact as usual ๐ _________________ I love songs with Beep Boops
https://www.facebook.com/ThisIsHype1?fref=ts
And that a lot of the bands people do love (Arcade Fire, Radiohead, etc.) were clearly influenced by U2...
I've actually never thought about that, even if I like both Arcade Fire and Radiohead. If so, thank the gods they never included the shitty things about U2 in their music. I agree with whoever said The Suburbs > U2, even if The Suburbs is a mediocre album (still looking forward to hearing the follow-up, however!)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum