Summer music thread.

Goto page Previous  1234  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link


Wolfmother - Vagabond (acoustic) has always been my go to summer song. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Quote

Link


Link


Hayden wrote:
Not drone and post-punk. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I want the reggae, latin, hip-hop, twee pop, indie rock, dance pop, sort of stuff.


FUCK YOU I'M LISTENING TO DARK AMBIENT AND JANDEK ALL SUMMER.

seriously though certain droney/ambient shit like this will totally be my soundtrack to lying around on those stifling hot days where nothing moves (maybe I'm crazy though):


Link


Link
  • Quote








These are some of my summer albums.
  • Quote

Link



Link



Link



Link



Link



Link



Link


awww yeah ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Quote
Start your summer off the right way!


Link
  • Quote
Nothing beats Bran Van 3000.


Link

_________________
Finnegan was super bad-ass.
  • Quote
Good French summer song:


Link
  • Quote
Norman Bates wrote:

Link


Norman Bates I Love You !
_________________
That's right, I'm an Asshole

Norman Bates wrote:
SamuelPear a le swag
  • Quote
OK, time to let you all in on my summertime hip-hop playlist (100% guaranteed to improve any barbecue, or other summertime social activity, unless you aren't ballin' obviously):

Dove Shack - Summertime In The LBC


Link



Slick Rick - Memories


Link



UGK - It's Supposed to Bubble


Link



Masta Ace - Good Ol' Love


Link



Ahmad - Back In The Day (Remix)


Link



DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime


Link



DJ Quik - So Many Wayz


Link



Jurassic 5 - Concrete Schoolyard


Link



Junior M.A.F.I.A. - Get Money


Link



2Pac - To Live and Die in LA


Link



Ice Cube - It Was a Good Day


Link



Skee-Lo - I Wish


Link



DฤM-FunK - (My Funk Goes) On & On


Link



Dr. Dre - Nuthin' But a G Thang (ft. Snoop Dogg)


Link



Souls of Mischief - '93 'til Infinity


Link



Nas - Halftime


Link



Blu & Exile - Simply Amazin'


Link



Jay-Z - Big Pimpin' (ft. UGK)


Link



Big K.R.I.T. - Country Shit (Remix) (ft. Ludacris & T.I.)


Link



Twista - Sunshine (ft. Anthony Hamilton)


Link



Suga Free - Doe Doe and a Skunk


Link



Kanye West - Good Life (ft. T-Pain)


Link



T-Pain - I'm Sprung


Link



Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop (That Thing)


Link



Coolio - The Winner


Link



De La Soul - All Good? (ft. Chaka Khan)


Link



The Roots - What They Do


Link



Common - The Light (Kero One Remix)


Link



Emanon - Blind Love


Link



A Tribe Called Quest - Bonita Applebum


Link



Ludacris - Area Codes (ft. Nate Dogg)


Link



Kendrick Lamar - Money Trees (ft. Jay Rock)


Link



Afroman - Crazy Rap


Link



Outkast - Rosa Parks


Link



Chance The Rapper - Good Ass Intro


Link



Scarface - On My Block


Link



E-40 - Hope I Don't Go Back


Link



Action Bronson - Shiraz


Link



The Game - Hate It or Love It (ft. 50 Cent)


Link



T.I. - What You Know


Link



Enjoy.
  • Quote
i just end up playing a lot of Girl Talk
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234  Next
Page 2 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The Tournaments Forum Suggestions Thread Guest Tournaments
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
[ Poll ] SST ROUND 2: Summer Babe vs. (Here Co... revolver94 Tournaments
Summer Music Festivals samistake2ice Music
Top Summer Albums revolver94 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.