What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 255825592560 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
The Massive Attack album was pretty good.

Now on


Protection by Massive Attack

which is, still, much better. Actually I like it even more than what I remember.
  • Quote

Dialogue by Four Tet
  • Quote


Again and again and again.
  • Quote
Here's Little Richard - Little Richard
_________________
  • Quote


The Allman Brothers band
At Fillmore East
1971

Now at #293 on my overall chart.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote


The Black Keys
Brothers
2010

Now at #480 on my overall chart.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

_________________
.
  • Quote

Rated R by Queens Of The Stone Age

I've had a really crappy morning, but this favorite of mine really cheered me up ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
was listening to a random playlist of my favorite 2013 tracks.

now:


Random Access Memories by Daft Punk
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote


John Mellencamp
Dance Naked
1994

Now at #481 on my overall chart.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 255825592560 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 2559 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.