What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 258825892590 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Below The Heavens by Blu & Exile

Second listen, though the first one wasn't in great conditions, so I didn't think much of it.
  • Quote


The Upper Crust
Let Them Eat Rock
1995

Now at #488 on my overall chart.

A hard rock band (the title track is very AC/DC ish) including Lord Bendover, Jackie Kickassis, Lord Rockingham, The Duc D'Istortion and The Marquis de Rock with powdered wigs, moles, and period costumes singing songs about money, servants and peasants. Maybe the funniest rock album ever made.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

_________________
  • Quote

Indicud by Kid Cudi

(EDIT: Looooooooooong album.)
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!


Last edited by paladisiac on 05/28/2013 19:03; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Johnny Cash, American Recordings. #comefromheaven
  • Quote


Didn't enjoy as much as Filth, not as raw or rhythmical for me.
  • Quote
John Coltrane, Coltrane's Sound. I had given it a 100/100, and even now I feel I might have underrated it. Strange feeling for sure. Sublime record for certain.
  • Quote
Buddy Holly - Buddy Holly
_________________
  • Quote


Pretenders
1980

Now at #489 on my overall chart.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
Buddy Holly - Buddy Holly

Damn I find this album to be utterly bland and uninteresting. At least that's what I thought the last time I listened to it. Everyday is an excellent track though, the only standout of the album for me. What do you think about it?

Anyway, I'm currently giving my first listen to


See You On The Other Side by Mercury Rev

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 258825892590 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 2589 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.