[CLOSED] BEUT : Mr. Shankly VS useless

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who is your favorite user?
Mr. Shankly:
60%
 60%  [23]
useless:
39%
 39%  [15]
Total Votes : 38

  • Quote
Jhereko wrote:
My vote is useless.


Considering the great difference between Shankly and useless' votes, I'd say a vote for useless is almost useless.
  • Quote
Well, I guess I'm dislikable. Somebody should have told earlier ๐Ÿคฃ

Seriously though, doing a little research, Shankly seems like a pioneer of BEA. Thanks to everyone who voted for me!
  • Quote
Useless, I don't go on the forums much so don't know what most users are like in these match ups. But he's one of the few users I've exchanged more that one sentence with on this site, so ill cast a vote in this one.

I also liked his chart when he had one as his musical tastes are similar to mine, and he said nice things about my chart so he's all good in my book.
  • Quote
I really don't know or care, but I voted for Mr. Shankly because I like his username.
  • Quote
going with useless. I tend to like his input on topics.
  • Quote
Too many possible puns here. Trying to choose one would be... well, you know.

23-14
  • Quote
Balance wrote:
Abstained. Voting in this match up seems rather useless

Naples has been there before, too bad. ๐Ÿคฃ

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : Mr. Shankly VS Hayden drakonium Tournaments
If Numerical Ratings Are Useless Then... Guest Music Diaries
Chart of the day (#13): By Mr. Shankly BestEverAlbums Music
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : Borve Baunehoj (Balan... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 1 : Harvos VS 19l... drakonium Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.