[CLOSED] BEUT : pearljammer13 VS HigherThanTheSun

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who is your favorite user?
pearljammer13:
44%
 44%  [16]
HigherThanTheSun:
55%
 55%  [20]
Total Votes : 36

  • Quote
pearljammer. And bump.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
I'm glad it at least became a closer race, but no shame at all in losing to htts. Great user and great dude in general. And thanks for the nom aw well ๐Ÿ˜„ .
  • Quote
I can't think about anything else than a "jam isn't as high as the sun" joke, so I will just abstain this time.

16-19
  • Quote
drakonium wrote:
I can't think about anything else than a "jam isn't as high as the sun" joke, so I will just abstain this time.

16-19


How about something like "pearljammer isn't still alive"?
  • Quote
Ochurch25 wrote:
How about something like "pearljammer isn't still alive"?

Mmmh, pretty good indeed, I should have thought about it. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : joyofdivision VS High... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : HigherThanTheSun VS H... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT round 2 : HigherThanThe... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED] BEUT : Shanespear VS HigherT... drakonium Tournaments
[ Poll ] [CLOSED]BEUT semi-finals : HigherThan... drakonium Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.