Happiness

Goto page Previous  1234567
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: How happy are you?
10 - Happiest man alive:
2%
 2%  [1]
9:
4%
 4%  [2]
8:
20%
 20%  [9]
7:
15%
 15%  [7]
6:
8%
 8%  [4]
5 - Life's ok I guess:
8%
 8%  [4]
4:
6%
 6%  [3]
3:
8%
 8%  [4]
2:
13%
 13%  [6]
1:
6%
 6%  [3]
0 - I want to die:
4%
 4%  [2]
Total Votes : 45

  • Quote
I can't tell. I'm not very in touch with my emotions.
  • Quote
It's ok yaa. Just kind of boring and monotonous now.
  • Quote
1
_________________
kill yr idols

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234567
Page 7 of 7


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Does happiness kill artistic inspiration YoungPunk Music
[ Poll ] 2KT Rd.1 - Happiness vs Out Defago Tournaments
Is Happiness Really a Warm Gun? joannajewsom Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.