The ultimate bass song

Goto page Previous  123456789
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I had to post some of Squire's work or I would never be able to forgive myself.


Link
  • Quote
this is the first thing that came to my mind.

Link


this one got one sexy groove.


Link


as well as this one.


Link

_________________
I AM A CRACKED MACHINE
  • Quote
whatever is being played here is the greatest bass song for sure.



http://bassdogs.tumblr.com/
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
meccalecca wrote:
whatever is being played here is the greatest bass song for sure.



http://bassdogs.tumblr.com/


too many puppies
_________________
I AM A CRACKED MACHINE
  • Quote
cattlest wrote:
too many puppies


good lord. how did i not think of that song. I kept thinking about the Hamburger Train and those Damn Blue-Collar Tweekers
_________________
http://jonnyleather.com
  • Quote
blue collared tweekers came to my mind first as well, peculiar..
_________________
I AM A CRACKED MACHINE
  • Quote
My top 5 (I'm sure some of these are already on here but I don't feel like reading through EVERYTHING to check)

1 She's Lost Control by Joy Division
2 Disorder by Joy Division
3 Longview by Green Day
4 Date Rape by Sublime
5 This Charming Man by The Smiths
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
Flea


Link
  • Quote
1. The Cure - Fascination Street
2. The Cure - The Hanging Garden
3. Guns N' Roses - Rocket Queen
4. Funkadelic - Cholly
5. Joy Division - She's Lost Control

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123456789
Page 9 of 9


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Song Quote Suggestions JohnnyRocketFingers Suggestions
Best sub bass frequencies.. wooolf Music
All Things Bass RoundTheBend Music
It's All About That Bass.... bobbyb5 Music
Ultimate Festival Line-Up andy_hunter Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.