What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 303830393040 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Textures by Brian Eno

Unofficial promo album. And yet some of his best ambient compositions.
Very quiet compared to some of his other releases.
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote


Pearl Jam
Tokyo, Japan
03/03/03
  • Quote


Gentle Giant
Giant For A Day
1978

MY CHARTS

1978 #19
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Roman Candle by Elliott Smith
  • Quote
Traditional Music From Bolivia by Ukamau

I've become crazily obsessed with this, need to get me some pan pipes.
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote


The Jimi Hendrix Experience
Axis: Bold As Love
1967


MY CHARTS

Overall #76
1960's #12
1967 #3
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Idle no more - King Khan & the Shrines

Wonderful. Can't believe more people aren't into this artist! Fantastic stuff!!
  • Quote
The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds a cappella mix
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote



Steve Winwood
Back In The High Life
1986

MY CHARTS

Overall #325
1980's #48
1986 #6
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote


Maybe my future life should include more sleep and average music

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 303830393040 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3039 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.