What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 305430553056 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Mancsoulsister wrote:
I am surprised I didn't rec them to you...


Haha !! Where do you think I found them ??!! ๐Ÿคฃ

I really love their self-titled album, each track is gorgeous. Unfortunately their follow-up isn't as good, but I simply can't resist a little shoegaze, especially on tracks like "Rare (Like You Are)".
I bet they sounded great live too !


And now more indie pop to end the day:


254 by 254
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote
CellarDoor wrote:


And now more indie pop to end the day:


254 by 254


How are you liking this one? Is it something you would usually put on?
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
How are you liking this one? Is it something you would usually put on?


I've just finished the first track which has a gothic dream pop sound to it. Like a mix between early Cocteau Twins and Siouxsie. I'll probably enjoy it ๐Ÿ˜„
_________________
I'll be your plastic toy.

  • Quote

Cazuza - Burguesia
  • Quote
CellarDoor wrote:
I've just finished the first track which has a gothic dream pop sound to it. Like a mix between early Cocteau Twins and Siouxsie. I'll probably enjoy it :)


Good stuff. ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote

Rust Never Sleeps by Neil Young And Crazy Horse
  • Quote




_________________
I AM A CRACKED MACHINE
  • Quote

Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere by Neil Young And Crazy Horse
  • Quote

Forever Changes by Love


Songs For Swingin' Lovers! by Frank Sinatra


Songs From A Room by Leonard Cohen
  • Quote


Operation: LIVEcrime by Queensryche

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 305430553056 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3055 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.