What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 305830593060 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
SilverWalrus wrote:


Wonderful stuff.


Fan of The Divine Comedy?
  • Quote


Ruff Sqwad - Guns & Roses Vol. 2

Finally got my hands on it ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote

Putrifiers II by Thee Oh Sees
Ah, I love this one, top 3 Thee Oh Sees albums for sure
  • Quote
Continuing with today's 1993 theme


Euphoria by Insides

Post-Rock?

Or just trippy ambient electro whatever?

Who cares? Genres and pigeonholes are for the small minded ๐Ÿ˜

Either way this album is hypnotically beautiful and a joy to listen to every time I can be bothered..
  • Quote


Ass Ponys
Electric Rock Music
1994

MY CHARTS

Overall #762
1994 #35

On the rise. A really great album.

"Little Bastard/All fish belly white/wears gym trunks/and a tank top shirt..."
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote


Roy Orbison
The legendary Roy Orbison
1990

MY CHARTS

1990 #51
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote


Solid, like the rest of their albums, probably the one I've liked the most since their debut. Overall, I've never really enjoyed their music. It's good, but I would much rather listen to The Libertines. They continue to be very solid, but rarely spectacular.

Now:

  • Quote


Band Of Horses
Everything All The Time
2006

MY CHARTS

Overall #219
2000's #50
2006 #6
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Trying Pere Ubu's 'Modern Dance' again. The appeal is starting to set in, this is some good stuff.
_________________
I AM A CRACKED MACHINE
  • Quote

Live At The Apollo by Ben Harper and The Blind Boys Of Alabama

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 305830593060 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3059 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.