What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 308830893090 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Not listening to anything at the moment, but just wanted to point out that this thread has officially cracked a million views ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote
  • Quote


The Lonesome Crowded West - Modest Mouse (1997)

First listen. Not sure how I feel about it. I'm not much of a Modest Mouse fan to begin with, but this one shows some potential. "Lounge (Closing Time)", "Cowboy Dan", and "Trailer Trash" are all rather enjoyable, but all-in-all the album suffers from excessive length and obnoxious vocal work. It's a shame, the instrumental work here is really quite good.

I may return to this in the future.
  • Quote
drakonium wrote:

Welcome To Hell by Venom

#newfavorite #sohardcore #mayendonchart #livelikeanangelisoneofthebestsongsiveeverheard


Oh man this album is fucking awesome. "Witching Hour" is still one of my favorite songs ever.
_________________
  • Quote
Before:


Various Artists - Treasures of Romanian Folklore - Instrumental Music From 5 Romanian Folklore Regions (2008)

Link



Now:


Bessie Jones - So Glad I'm Here : Songs and Games from the Georgia Sea Islands (1975)

Link
  • Quote

_________________
I AM A CRACKED MACHINE
  • Quote

AM by Arctic Monkeys
It's good.. But NME have to be kidding themselves with that review.
  • Quote
MrFrogger wrote:
Yeah Goblin is definitely the weakest Tyler album, but also the most aggressive and hard to get into. If you're at all interested in Odd Future, the place to start is their first 2 mixtapes, then listen to the solo work from whichever member interested you .

Oh. I'll forget Goblin for a moment, then, and focus of these mix tapes instead. Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote

As/Is by John Mayer
  • Quote


I'm understanding why a lot of people call this the best EP ever.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 308830893090 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3089 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.