love of classic rock explained

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Jasonconfused wrote:
I might be in the minority if what you're suggesting is true, but I still buy all my music, and a great deal of it is classic rock. Oh, and I'm not middle aged. Again, I could be in the minority.


You could say, it might surprise meccalecca to know that you're only 19!
  • Quote
Romanelli wrote:
Oh. Is that why I buy so much music, because the internet frightens and confuses me?


Yeah.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Your Favorite Underrated, Classic Roc... llibnanoon Music
Classic rock newbie, could use some help turnlakeswords Music Diaries
The New Classic Blues Rock Bands (Who... llibnanoon Music
Is "Classic Rock" Overrated? Applerill Music
Looking for more obscure, but Good cl... allclassicrock Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.