Favorite albums from the year you were 18

Goto page Previous  12345  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

New Amerykah Part One 4th World War by Erykah Badu


The Preface by Elzhi


Los Angeles by Flying Lotus


Tha Carter III by Lil Wayne


London Zoo by The Bug


Where Were U In '92? by Zomby


Aerial by 2562


Synecdoche, New York by Jon Brion


Steppas' Delight Dubstep Present To Future by Various Artists


Real Emotional Trash by Stephen Malkmus And The Jicks
  • Quote
I could create an ironic 2013 list, but I don't want you guys to roll your eyes too far back into your heads.
  • Quote
Not my favorite year in music. But at the time these two albums were the best for me. The Antlers came in to my life just two years ago, so I wont include them.




_________________
"Hurry Up, We're Dreaming"
  • Quote

LiveLoveA$AP by A$AP Rocky
  • Quote
There are probably 2 completely different lists that exist.

1). The List of my favorite albums when I was 18, and
2). This list of my favorite albums now from the year I turned 18.

still, i love this nostalgic shit. I will return with my top 3 of each
  • Quote
My favorite albums from when I was actually 18:


Soul Gravy by Cross Canadian Ragweed


Rollercoaster by Randy Rogers Band

honorable mention.

Elliott Smith - From a Basement on a Hill

Now, looking back I realize what an awesome year 2004 was.


Good News For People Who Love Bad News by Modest Mouse


Hot Fuss by The Killers

honorable mention

Arcade fire - funeral
Todd Snider - East Nashville Skyline
  • Quote
2 years from now I answer this.

Anyone have a list of albums coming in 2015?
  • Quote
My year was 2010. Not sure what it would have been from that year back then.. maybe Tourist History- Two Door Cinema Club. Now I'd go for Teen Dream.
  • Quote
  • Quote

Synchronicity by The Police

Synchronicity - The Police
followed by:
War - U2
Violent Femmes - Violent Femmes
Let's Dance - David Bowie
Reach The Beach - The Fixx

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345  Next
Page 3 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Year Change Notices baystateoftheart Music
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Your favorite year of album releases,... PatrickD Music
Favorite Movie from Each year since y... nutso42 Movies & TV
Favorite Album From the Year You Were... knels94 Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.