What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 321532163217 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

After Dark 2 by Various Artists
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Lucki Eck$ - Alternative Trap (2013)

Some nice, minimalist Chicago rap. Worth listening to.
  • Quote
Cavalo by Rodrigo Amarante

First listen. One of my most anticipated albums of the year. Starts out really well!
  • Quote

When Stars Glide Through Solid by TwinSisterMoon

Like a drink of water after being really thirsty, or a shower after being really dirty. I guess refreshing is the word I'm looking for.
  • Quote


Just finished listening to Blonde on Blonde. One of my least favourite of the Dylan albums I've heard, purely because I think it tails off after the first half. Not sure I'd choose to play it all through very often. Visions of Johanna and I Want You are great though.
  • Quote
AranD wrote:


Not sure I'd choose to play it all through very often.


But then you'd miss 'Sad Eyed Lady'.
  • Quote
lethalnezzle wrote:
But then you'd miss 'Sad Eyed Lady'.


I'd skip to it. I can take take or leave most of side two. I found myself wanting a change of artist after Blonde on Blonde, dunno what it was with this but Dylan's voice grated after a while.
  • Quote

Laurie Bird by Natural Snow Buildings
  • Quote

Wheels Of Fire by Cream
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
from the 2013 top 3 thread...


I See Seaweed by The Drones
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 321532163217 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3216 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.