What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 327032713272 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Pink Floyd - Obscured by Clouds
_________________
Speakers of the House DJ
  • Quote

Chimes Of Freedom Songs Of Bob Dylan Ho...us Artists

My Charts


2010's #14
2012 #2
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

On The Town by Oscar Peterson Trio

Like it so far, but then I have a soft spot for piano jazz.
  • Quote

Hollywood Town Hall by The Jayhawks


My Charts

Overall #61
1990's #16
1992 #3


This band deserves more love!
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
In some ways, irony sucks because I know I blew up over something pointless. However, I still got the album1


Link


EDIT: Why is the entire tracklist switched around!? I don't even think some of these songs are on the album! This is going to take a while for me to figure out.

Apparently this is NOT the full album and whoever posted it lied.



You get what you pay for.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
  • Quote

Led Zeppelin IV by Led Zeppelin

My Charts

Overall #81
1970's #19
1971 #3
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Harvest Moon by Neil Young
๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote

Your Arsenal by Morrissey
  • Quote

Neurotica by Redd Kross

First listen. Don't know what I expected, but this is good, energetic rock, with a power pop tinge to it sometimes.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 327032713272 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3271 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.