What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 336033613362 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy)
  • Quote


Really digging these guys lately. It's fucking country/folk-y black metal which sounds ridiculous but its somehow really cool. Like a strange mixture of Wolves in the Throne Room and Trampled by Turtles.
  • Quote

Lions by The Black Crowes


My Charts

2001 #25
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Freddie55 wrote:

Sky Ferreira - Night Time, My Time
.

Loving this one!
  • Quote

Junip by Junip

I keep coming back to this.

I don't whether it's because of Breaking Bad withdrawal or not though. :/
  • Quote
ShaneSpear wrote:

Junip by Junip

I keep coming back to this.

I don't whether it's because of Breaking Bad withdrawal or not though. :/


SNAP!

I was listening to 'Junip' this morning in the car... wasn't sure whether I liked it at first but it has definitely grown on me.
  • Quote

...And Justice For All by Metallica
  • Quote
  • Quote
Blondie - Parallel Lines
  • Quote

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 336033613362 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3361 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.