What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 339633973398 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

It's A Beautiful Day
  • Quote
make-or-break time for


In Love by Peace
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote

Top Priority by Rory Gallagher
_________________
  • Quote
Revolver - The Beatles
Second listen. It's disappeared from my main chart, and I'm going to listen to it again if i want to complete my list again. How many other albums disappeared?
  • Quote
an_outlaw wrote:
New Flaming Lips album already! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ They never stop!


Nope. And it's amazing.
  • Quote


I think this is my fifth listen. This is my favorite Beatles album. I think I should look at it as if I were in the 60's listening to this. I'm hoping it'll make higher than the 80's on my chart. This album's more rock than most of the Beatles album, and I guess that's what I like about it. But it's also very poppy, especially with "A Little Help from My Friends" and "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds." Think I'll relisten to Abbey Road next.
  • Quote


In Rolling Waves by the Naked & Famous
  • Quote

Our Man In Paris by Dexter Gordon

Gordon's playing has a distinctive optimistic sound to it. Easy to listen to, but never bland.
  • Quote

Faust IV
  • Quote

Dark Space III by Darkspace

The albums are clearly numbered and I start with the third because meow. ๐Ÿ˜œ
Anyways, this is amazing...The guitar and screaming is nearly indistinguishable and it messes with my head in a good way. Feels really intense and open, like neverending void is stretching all around you, and everything is chaos, like getting sucked into a black hole or something. XD Yeah, this is gonna be good. ๐Ÿ˜„

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 339633973398 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3397 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.