What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 280281282 ... 595596597  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
BrandonMeow wrote:

Link


Such a sad song. ๐Ÿ™ What I really like about the album is that it still goes for this epic, cinematic sort of vibe even when the dude is basically sobbing.
And even though I'm pretty sure they're speaking in French at the beginning, it sounds like he says, "It's so hard, it's so hard" and then someone else says, "I know, I know" I guess that can't be what they're saying, but it would fit, I think.

Have you listened to this:

Das Tor by Paysage d'Hiver
I think you may like it. Also never be tempted to listen to Gris' new album, it's fucking terrible.
  • Quote
tekin wrote:
Have you listened to this:

Das Tor by Paysage d'Hiver
I think you may like it. Also never be tempted to listen to Gris' new album, it's fucking terrible.


It is on my list, maybe I'll listen to it later today. ๐Ÿ˜œ
Is it? XD It won't be priority then, haha.
  • Quote

Link


For some reason, I'm finally liking this song. Don't know why, just am
  • Quote
Knocking on heavens door by guns and roses
  • Quote

Link


Talking Heads at their best.
  • Quote
Boston - More Than a Feeling
  • Quote

Link


This was only a bonus track on the reissue of All Things Must Pass, but it's one of my favorite George Harrison songs. Absolutely stunning.
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote
David Bowie - Atomica
  • Quote
http://houjuu.assidiot.me/hot_fire_idiot_land.mp3

holy shit.

I think this is my fav chiptune song ever. I could blast this all day. Its got that wonderful metallic sound that made Genesis music a million times better then snes music

No idea what its from though. Hopefully a desert level from a shmup. Reminds me of thunder force!
_________________
Alt Right meme game on point

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Quote
Love me tender by Elvis Presly

New topic  Closed Lock by Romanelli on 05/26/2025 14:37
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 280281282 ... 595596597  Next
Page 281 of 597


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
Sticky: Song Quote Suggestions JohnnyRocketFingers Suggestions
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music
What album are you listening to right... teodor_matz Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.