What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 348534863487 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Harvest by Neil Young

How is it possible that I've lived 25 years without listening to Neil Young? This is pure gold.
  • Quote
creator wrote:

Harvest by Neil Young

How is it possible that I've lived 25 years without listening to Neil Young? This is pure gold.

One of my favorites too :). On The Beach and After The Gold Rush are excellent as well.
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote
NickVolos wrote:
One of my favorites too :). On The Beach and After The Gold Rush are excellent as well.


Great! I just bought those! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Quote

69 by AR Kane

For the band that coined the term Dream Pop, they're pretty atypical of the genre. Or maybe the genre is atypical of them.
  • Quote
SilverWalrus wrote:
Well that was one of the biggest turn arounds I've ever had on an album, guess I'll relisten to this now and see how I feel

Bloom by Beach House


Glad you were able to enjoy them, Beach House is wonderful.
  • Quote


I had completely forgotten about this album, it was my first underground rap album.
  • Quote

Bringing It All Back Home by Bob Dylan

Already pretty familiar with this one. A true classic.
  • Quote

Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog by Various Artists

I'm a cool kid.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
Wow, that AR Kane album was something special. Felt like the Talk Talk of Dream Pop to me in some ways. Anyways, gonna listen to this now.

Synthstatic by Skywave
  • Quote

It only made sense for me to listen to this.

Btw, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog is awesome, it's on my instant queue.[/img]

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 348534863487 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3486 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.