What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 348634873488 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
dmercado wrote:
Btw, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog is awesome, it's on my instant queue.


Well. Now I just HAVE to go check out your chart.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote

Silver by Starflyer 59

So I guess this is Christian shoegaze or something I don't fucking know.
  • Quote
Hail to the Theif by Radiohead
  • Quote

Based On A True Story by Fat Freddy's Drop
  • Quote

Hit The Waves by The Mary Onettes

Overladen with jangle pop rhythms and new wave synths; starting my morning with The Mary Onettes; still one of my favorite throwbacks in recent years to the music of the eighties.
  • Quote

The Cosmic Jokers
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote
my bob dylan-athon will probably leak into next week.. now:


Street Legal by Bob Dylan
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
The 1975's "The 1975"
  • Quote

The Bones Of What You Believe by Chvrches
  • Quote

Traditional Music From Bolivia by Ukamau
Been like a month since I binged out on this. ๐Ÿฅฐ
_________________


2023
2022

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 348634873488 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3487 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.