A couple small glitches

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
albummaster wrote:
Thanks for confirming. I'm checking into the auto-redirect (along with a few other things people have reported), so please bear with me while I sort this out..

EDIT: I think this issue is now fixed.

Yeah it's fixed, thanks a lot.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Glitches with song ratings HazeyTwilight Suggestions
Glitches on the message post screen Mr. Shankly Suggestions
Couple notes about the mobile experience RockyRaccoon Suggestions
Top bands page - small enhancement RoundTheBend Suggestions
Fast Dry Vulcanising Cement - Small O... Puncture Repair Music Diaries

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.