What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 290291292 ... 595596597  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Jimmy Eat World - My Sundown
  • Quote

Link


Death Cab For Cutie
I Will Follow You Into The Dark
from Plans (2005)
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Van Atta High
Doin' Somethin' Right
2009
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


Magnolia Electric Co.
Don't Fade On Me
from Fading Trails (2006)
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link

_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Smoke Two Joints-Sublime
  • Quote

Link
  • Quote

Link


These guys just speak to the soul in a way nobody else can.
  • Quote

Link

_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote

Link


"I see the deepest greens, I hear the darkest blues, might not be synesthesia, might be apartment fumes".

Find the official version on this fantastic label sampler:


Hellfyre Club: Dorner Vs Tookie by Various Artists

New topic  Closed Lock by Romanelli on 05/26/2025 14:37
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 290291292 ... 595596597  Next
Page 291 of 597


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
Sticky: Song Quote Suggestions JohnnyRocketFingers Suggestions
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.