Musical random chat

Goto page Previous  123 ... 391392393 ... 982983984  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
BrandonMeow wrote:
I want spiritual, ritualistic, transcendental, adventurous, revelatory, dark, om, sort of music. Hoping y'all get what I mean. Thanks. ^_^ I know I've asked for spiritual music before, but this is kind of different, though I guess it isn't all that different. I want something suitable for going outside at night and listening in the cold...Maybe some black metal or ambient or folk or something like that, I don't know.


Sonorous Invokations Ov Brian Jones Vol 1 by Sleep Chamber

O True Believers by James Blackshaw

A Troubled Resting Place by Robert Rich
  • Quote
BrandonMeow wrote:
I want spiritual, ritualistic, transcendental, adventurous, revelatory, dark, om, sort of music. Hoping y'all get what I mean. Thanks. ^_^ I know I've asked for spiritual music before, but this is kind of different, though I guess it isn't all that different. I want something suitable for going outside at night and listening in the cold...Maybe some black metal or ambient or folk or something like that, I don't know.

This maybe...

Runaljod Yggdrasil by Wardruna
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Is it just me, or is pleasure I get when listening to an album slowly diminishing? It's recently becoming more of a boring task than anything else for me at the moment. It feels like I have no sense of satisfaction from listening to albums anymore.
_________________
  • Quote
BrandonMeow wrote:
I want spiritual, ritualistic, transcendental, adventurous, revelatory, dark, om, sort of music.



Creep On Creepin' On by Timber Timbre


Ajnabi by Ajnabi


The End by Nico


A Home To Keep You by Erik Gundel


The Serpent's Egg by Dead Can Dance
  • Quote
BrandonMeow wrote:
I want spiritual, ritualistic, transcendental, adventurous, revelatory, dark, om, sort of music.


Sigh


Fine, here.


Midnight Raga Malkauns by Pran Nath


Journey Of The 7 Stars by Isengrind
  • Quote
The Poe wrote:
Sigh


Why're you sighing? ๐Ÿ™ (or are you recommending the band Sigh? XD) I'll listen to the music you recommended on my chart, I'm just waiting to be in the proper mood for it. I don't want to force it, you know.

Anyways, thanks all.
  • Quote
IrishMusichead wrote:
Is it just me, or is pleasure I get when listening to an album slowly diminishing? It's recently becoming more of a boring task than anything else for me at the moment. It feels like I have no sense of satisfaction from listening to albums anymore.

Adventure to new grounds. Explore unfamiliar territory.


In other words, maybe it's just rock that is becoming boring to you.


Last edited by Guest on 12/13/2013 23:43; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
BrandonMeow wrote:
I don't want to force it, you know.


I am little annoyed, yes. But, at least, thanks for listening to Music for Church Cleaners.
  • Quote
I don't like how far you do stray in music Poe. ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Quote
IrishMusichead wrote:
Is it just me, or is pleasure I get when listening to an album slowly diminishing? It's recently becoming more of a boring task than anything else for me at the moment. It feels like I have no sense of satisfaction from listening to albums anymore.

Listen to something outside of your comfort zone, I doubt that music as a whole is becoming boring, but just what music you surround yourself with.

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 391392393 ... 982983984  Next
Page 392 of 984


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky the Random Chat and the "... Guest Suggestions
Random chat HigherThanTheSun Lounge
Let's just have a random video game chat Guest Lounge
First Page Chat box Behrus58 Suggestions
Reviews or Chat? Jabapac Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.