What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 370537063707 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขย My Listening Log โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข

New Listens I've Enjoyed Today:


Anything Bright Or Startling? by Aine O'Dwyer


Opika Pende Africa At 78rpm by Various Artists


The First Recordings Of Ginette Neveu /...sef Hassid


Chausson Poeme / Debussy Sonata / Ravel Tzigane / R Strauss Sonata by Ginette Neveu


Hildegard Von Bingen A Feather On The B...opher Page


Golagul Chants D'amour Et De Resistance Des Afar, Des Tigre Et Des Saho by Various Artists


Scattered Melodies Korean Kayagum Sanjo From 78RPM Records by Various Artists


Musique Malgache by Various Artists
  • Quote
  • Quote

_________________
If you're feeling sinister, Go off and Listen to Indie Pop
  • Quote

Three Sided Tape Volume One by Lil Ugly Mane
  • Quote

Long Division

Continued...
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote

Catch A Fire by The Wailers

Awwwww that's incredible. I think I like it slightly more than Exodus now. I'll listen to Burnin' and I'll have my definitive Wailers' albums ranking.
  • Quote
drakonium wrote:

Catch A Fire by The Wailers

Awwwww that's incredible. I think I like it slightly more than Exodus now. I'll listen to Burnin' and I'll have my definitive Wailers' albums ranking.

Excellent album! ๐Ÿ˜ Burnin' and Natty Dread from the same time frame are equally as good.

Now on to (continued):


Keep It Like A Secret
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote

Say That To Say This by Trombone Shorty
  • Quote

Everything Must Go

Continued...
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote

Metal Box by Public Image Ltd.
Rolling Stone Top 500 #461 (40/500)
_________________


2023
2022

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 370537063707 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3706 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.