The Wishing Well

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I wish I had a new guitar, and I wish I had Hospice, In The Aeroplane Over The Sea, and F#A# on vinyl. Wait I have those.

Fuck, Christmas is good.
  • Quote
I don't have a wish except health and happiness to me and family and friends.

I don't own most of my favourite albums, or a turntable or a super headphone but as long as I have roof above my head and warm meal once a day, I'm happy. ๐Ÿ˜œ

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Oh yeah? Well... oldehamme Music
frontmen that wouldnt do well solo... DarkSideOfTheComputer Music
Are there any well known musicians wh... 15step Music
Recent albums that are already aging ... mnorris75 Music
Well known artists with "hidden ... Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.