Doctor Who - 50th

Goto page Previous  12345
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Who Was the Best Doctor?
William Hartnell:
0%
 0%  [0]
Patrick Troughton:
4%
 4%  [1]
Jon Pertwee:
4%
 4%  [1]
Tom Baker:
12%
 12%  [3]
Peter Davison:
0%
 0%  [0]
Colin Baker:
4%
 4%  [1]
Sylvester McCoy:
4%
 4%  [1]
Paul McGann:
4%
 4%  [1]
Christopher Eccleston:
16%
 16%  [4]
David Tennant:
24%
 24%  [6]
Matt Smith:
4%
 4%  [1]
Nutso42:
24%
 24%  [6]
Total Votes : 25

  • Quote
ButterThumbz wrote:
And he was the 13th.


Yeah, how does that work exactly? Because John Hurt made 12, where did they get 13 from? Did I just completely miss that part?
  • Quote
nutso42 wrote:
Yeah, how does that work exactly? Because John Hurt made 12, where did they get 13 from? Did I just completely miss that part?


One of the doctors regenerated but didn't change appearance.
  • Quote
Cymro2011 wrote:
One of the doctors regenerated but didn't change appearance.


I must've missed that one.
  • Quote
Yep, Tennant used one up when he loses a hand. He's able keep the same appearance and the severed hand becomes a 2nd identical doctor. End of series 4 apparently.

Last edited by ButterThumbz on 12/26/2013 21:06; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
I just pretend that used up regeneration by Tennant never happened...
_________________
  • Quote
IrishMusichead wrote:
I just pretend that used up regeneration by Tennant never happened...


Then I guess you'll have to pretend a lot of the last episode never happened. Probably not such a bad idea
  • Quote
ButterThumbz wrote:
Then I guess you'll have to pretend a lot of the last episode never happened. Probably not such a bad idea

Matt deserved a better ending. wtf was that
  • Quote
That speech at the end had me smh.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
Moved: 02/06/2017 11:02 by albummaster
From Lounge to Movies & TV

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/06/2017 11:02
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345
Page 5 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Doctor Doctor Thread Guest Lounge
Today is the 50th anniversary of &quo... Mercury Music
[ Poll ] T.V.U. & Nico - 50th Anniversary Komorebi-D Music
BEA LOVE DOCTOR(S) Precedent Lounge
[ Poll ] Female Doctor SquishypuffDave Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.