The Godfather

Goto page Previous  12
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Which Film Is Best?
The Godfather Part I:
57%
 57%  [8]
The Godfather Part II:
14%
 14%  [2]
The Godfather Part III:
0%
 0%  [0]
The Godfather Saga:
14%
 14%  [2]
They're all overrated:
14%
 14%  [2]
Total Votes : 14

  • Quote
Part I is one of the greatest movies ever. I'm really not sure how Part II seems to get placed higher than Part I a lot of the time. It's really not even close.
_________________
  • Quote
I've had the Godfather films downloaded on my laptop for a while but I can't be bothered to watch them.
  • Quote
Any smart person knows that The Conversation is Coppola's best movie. Other than Lost in Translation, of course.
Moved: 02/06/2017 11:02 by albummaster
From Lounge to Movies & TV

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/06/2017 11:02
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12
Page 2 of 2


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BEA films! Shawshank Redemption vs Th... Guest Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.