BEUA Results discussion thread.

Goto page Previous  123456789
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I probably don't BEA hard enough, so the only things I've noticed from Precedent are the posts in the political forum he made in mid-December (you know the ones); are those solely the reason why he's been named the worst new user, or have he done other things which I haven't noticed?
  • Quote
I've noticed nothing by Precedent.
  • Quote
Well wrote:
I probably don't BEA hard enough, so the only things I've noticed from Precedent are the posts in the political forum he made in mid-December (you know the ones); are those solely the reason why he's been named the worst new user, or have he done other things which I haven't noticed?


That's pretty much it, I think. He also has a chart of the worst albums he's ever heard, so that drops him quite a few points, as well.

But I like him for the most part. I think courtesyflush probably deserved that award. Or MattSA.
  • Quote
Also Brad Paisley's made the best song of the year or sth

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123456789
Page 9 of 9


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The Tournaments Forum Suggestions Thread Guest Tournaments
BEUA RESULTS. alelsupreme Lounge
2013 BEUA: Funniest thread alelsupreme Tournaments
2013 BEUA: Best Thread alelsupreme Tournaments
2013 BEUA: Worst Thread alelsupreme Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.