What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 394039413942 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

The Band by The Band

My Charts

Overall #126
60's #21
1969 #6
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Gangs by And So I Watch You From Afar

Brilliant combination of beauty and intensity. At some moments I think that music can't possibly get heavier, but then they move so cooly into a section that just blows you away. Disjointed and crazy, but utterly amazing.
  • Quote


First listen. I'm not sure I have time for U.F.O. today, sadly.
  • Quote

Aventine by Agnes Obel


Follow Me Down by Sarah Jarosz
  • Quote

Double Nickels On The Dime by Minutemen
  • Quote

Hospice by The Antlers

One of the "cool" albums I can claim to have heard before I started listening to music properly. Its just the most beautiful thing ever.
  • Quote

Roots by Curtis Mayfield

First listen. Not sure why this one is so unacclaimed, I find it as good, if not better, than his first one so far, and that saying something.
  • Quote


Second listen, and my second Who album. It's one of those albums deserving a relisten including Hospice, 20/20 Exp., and Since I Left You.
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
It's one of those albums deserving a relisten including Hospice, 20/20 Exp., and Since I Left You

I'm not sure what you mean here. Don't most, if not all, albums deserve at least a second listen?
  • Quote
drakonium wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean here. Don't most, if not all, albums deserve at least a second listen?


What I'm saying is that all of these albums are pretty darn low on my chart of 438. Two of these are in my bottom 20. Of course nearly all albums deserve a second listen (not Squeeze).

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 394039413942 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3941 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.