What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 397839793980 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote


Young Thug & Bloody Jay - Black Portland

Young Thug>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Quote

Cavalier Youth by You Me At Six
_________________
MrFrogger wrote:
Camsch - Has by far the worst sig on BEA.
  • Quote
I plan to finish Sticks and Stones by The 77's today. I'm starting it over, and I'm glad I did so.

I'll also finish that KISS album today.
  • Quote

Replacement Skin by Brad Harkan & Hayden Who
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote
NickVolos wrote:

Replacement Skin by Brad Harkan & Hayden Who


Lemme know what you think!

I'm going for the KISS debut now. The first track remains just as great.
  • Quote

Heart Of The Congos by The Congos
_________________
  • Quote

Chocolate And Cheese by Ween

This is some interesting music for cleaning.
  • Quote

TNT by Tortoise
_________________
  • Quote

Is This It by The Strokes
  • Quote


I've been listening to "Instagram (Catfish)" a lot today, so I'd figure I would give this a try

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 397839793980 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 3979 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.