Due to current site rules, it can't be added right now(or possibly ever), but if it could, this would easily be on my overall, one of the most beautiful pieces of music I've heard in a long, long time.
Actually the first 2014 album I'll sit through. Nothing great or unique, but better than most pop. 2 tracks in, already knew 2 tracks, I'm thinking an 80/100 at this point. That said, they lose massively for having only the version of Say Something with Christina Aguilera, it was a lot better without her. _________________
An '80s mixtape I put together. It's putting me in the perfect mood to go pick up my giro (or, rather, the newfangled electronic equivalent - even more poignant perhaps).
NickVolosSegnahc Reve4Profile Land of the Argonauts, Centaurs and other such creatures
From Books And Dreams
"A half-British, half-German affair (the same line-up that would record the eponymous masterpiece Message), From Books and Dreams is a dark, hard-rocking psychedelic album. The production makes for a very spacy, dirty and blurry atmosphere that serves the album well. I recommend listening to this album in the evening (preferably an autumn evening), light up a few candles, unplug the phone, sit back, lie down or whatever, and listen...
Might not be a masterpiece, but it is damn close to being one. 4.5 stars. A shame these guys did not get the recognition they deserved at that time." (progarchives) _________________ "And canโt you see youโre in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum