What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 408440854086 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Shadow Kingdom by Natural Snow Buildings

Edit: This sucker is running 2 hours longer for me...

Moving on to:


Parallelograms by Linda Perhacs
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote


Concrete Misery by Sevendeaths

'Tis a 2014 release, seems like something Oneohtrix Point Never fans would enjoy.

Edit: Well nevermind, I was going to just listen to each track individually on youtube but not all the tracks are there. I guess I'll have to wait a few days for this to show up to download somewhere. Curse new releases. I could buy it...if I had money. Meh. :/ The tracks I have heard are fantastic though.


Last edited by Guest on 02/06/2014 21:10; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote

Closer by Joy Division
  • Quote

Dummy by Portishead
  • Quote

England Keep My Bones by Frank Turner
Going to see him live tomorrow. Words cannot describe how excited I am. ๐Ÿ˜
_________________
MrFrogger wrote:
Camsch - Has by far the worst sig on BEA.
  • Quote

King Of Da Playaz Ball by Kingpin Skinny Pimp

I've just finished this for the first time, and I must say it was very good. A bit too long, it probably could have been better without a few tracks, but overall it was heartfelt, catchy and musically very solid. Glad you nominated that Geevy ๐Ÿ˜„
  • Quote
Bloom - Beach House

First listen and my second Beach House album, and my 7th album of 2012. After this, I'll probabl try another country album. In fact, I'll update my country chart right now. Btw, "Myth" is a great track.


Last edited by JMan on 02/06/2014 22:33; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
JMan wrote:
Btw, "Myth" is a great rack.

๐Ÿ˜

EDIT: Gonna leave 4 tourney albums until tomorrow
_________________
  • Quote

Tape Deck Heart by Frank Turner
_________________
MrFrogger wrote:
Camsch - Has by far the worst sig on BEA.
  • Quote

Armchair Boogie by Michael Hurley

First listen. Kind of a rocky album experience, but with a few good highs.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 408440854086 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 4085 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.