What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 409640974098 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Barely Legal by The Hives
  • Quote

Tokyo Anal Dynamite by The Gerogerigegege

bongritsu is my friend 2014
  • Quote

Feels by Animal Collective

i really really really prefer fast-paced anco to their slow stuff. sooo sloowww
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote

Works For Radio, 1967 2000 by Arsenije Jovanovic

Not sure what to make of this...
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote

Bryter Layter by Nick Drake
  • Quote

A Trip To Marineville by Swell Maps

First listen. They seemed like a band I would enjoy, so I thought I'd start with their debut beofre listening to the tourney's nom. Well it was ridiculously good until the 8-minute avant-garde shit, where I completely lost interest. More avant shit after that, some of it good, most of it unbearable. Aw, what a disappointment. The first part was indeed a runner for best new listen of the week. It was experimental in its own way, really unconventional punk, why try(ing? I don't know the grammar for this) to add even more avant-garde things for the sake of unconventionality? Well that's really how I see it anyway. What do people who have heard it think about it?
  • Quote

Disco Volante by Mr. Bungle
  • Quote
drakonium wrote:

A Trip To Marineville by Swell Maps

First listen. They seemed like a band I would enjoy, so I thought I'd start with their debut beofre listening to the tourney's nom. Well it was ridiculously good until the 8-minute avant-garde shit, where I completely lost interest. More avant shit after that, some of it good, most of it unbearable. Aw, what a disappointment. The first part was indeed a runner for best new listen of the week. It was experimental in its own way, really unconventional punk, why try(ing? I don't know the grammar for this) to add even more avant-garde things for the sake of unconventionality? Well that's really how I see it anyway. What do people who have heard it think about it?

A Trip to Marineville is only really average- its as if they're trying to be experimental for the sake of it. Jane From Occupied Europe, however, is a perfect combination of experimental sounds and punk sensibility.

Why do you think I nominated Jane From Occupied Europe and not A Trip to Marineville? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Seriously, though, Jane From Occupied Europe is simply a masterpiece; if you like the first section of A Trip to Marineville, I'm sure you'll love Jane From Occupied Europe.
  • Quote

Eagles by Eagles

First (and likely last) listen. God, I hate the Eagles. I'm sure it's at least partly irrational, but this music epitomizes banality to me.

EDIT: Didn't even finish. Preferred to listen to my son stirring after his nap.
  • Quote

Same Trailer Different Park by Kacey Musgraves

He-he. I did not expect to like this one but after listening to it, surprisingly I do. Consclusion: never presume and always keep an open mind when listening to music. ๐Ÿ˜„
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 409640974098 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 4097 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.