BSAT Round #1: Burzum vs Ryan Adams

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: _
Burzum:
54%
 54%  [13]
Ryan Adams:
45%
 45%  [11]
Total Votes : 24

  • Quote
HigherThanTheSun wrote:
I dream of being told I probably have above average intelligence.


It's fun to dream.
  • Quote
sp4cetiger wrote:
It's fun to dream.


I once had a dream where I was in a library and all the shelves were pushed over and there was a huge pile of books in the middle of the room and the Cat In The Hat was sitting on top, and then he'd yell "The cat goes pop!" and I'd hide and two guys wearing black and white striped robber outfits would walk in looking for me, and this happened about three times then they found me and dragged me out the door and we were in a shopping centre.
  • Quote
SquishypuffDave wrote:
I once had a dream where I was in a library and all the shelves were pushed over and there was a huge pile of books in the middle of the room and the Cat In The Hat was sitting on top, and then he'd yell "The cat goes pop!" and I'd hide and two guys wearing black and white striped robber outfits would walk in looking for me, and this happened about three times then they found me and dragged me out the door and we were in a shopping centre.


I am thinking about what happened to a young man without a name. He has fallen down a narrow shaft due to the damage caused by a fire. He is hanging on by his fingertips. A child is trying to remove his fingers to make him fall, but another child in a red shirt is trying to block him.

I learn that they are brothers and part of a large family with at least four brothers, one of which murdered a football player in a scuffle. The family includes four people in wheelchairs, including one brother, two sisters and an uncle. The sisters and uncle are accused of a crime and have to go to trial. The uncle tries to keep the sisters away from the trial, but fails. The hero is being carried to the trial without a wheelchair, through various secret passages, in the hopes of being able to fool the jury and prevent associations with the crime. He declares that they will stay together as a family, just like Michael Bluth.

The trial suddenly stops to give way to a sketch by a German comedian. He takes me and the family on a helicopter ride with the intention of hunting down and shooting a manta ray. After flying recklessly over mountains and various lakes, he shoots down a muskrat instead and the family members become very angry.

Returning to the trial, everybody exits the courtroom and goes off on their own. I am about to go down on an elevator, when an attractive girl beckons me to follow her. After being led through several rooms of people having sex and committing various kinds of debauchery (including Al Bundy), the girl shows me her sister, who is really ugly and fat. She says she is a world-class whore. I continue to follow the attractive girl and we go to a secluded room. Once there, she begins to take off her blouse. Just as sheโ€™s about to reveal her breasts, she turns into a naked Chinese man waving his penis around and carrying a sign with anti-American messages in it.

I return to the elevators to try to go down, but keep getting held up for various reasons. Even when I get on an elevator, people keep coming to get in just as the doors are closing. The doors never close.
  • Quote
I'm a black metal fan but Burzum is fucking boring, Ryan Adams gets my vote
Listen to Immortal instead , they aren't murderers
  • Quote
WindowAbove wrote:
I'm a black metal fan but Burzum is fucking boring, Ryan Adams gets my vote
Listen to Immortal instead , they aren't murderers


Didn't you say you're from Iowa? Shouldn't you be used to boring things?
  • Quote
Necharsian wrote:
Didn't you say you're from Iowa? Shouldn't you be used to boring things?






haha, trust me at least it's not north dakota


... or some edmonton suburb jk Nechy Edmonton um, Rules
  • Quote
Necharsian wrote:
Didn't you say you're from Iowa? Shouldn't you be used to boring things?


OH OH OH SHOTS FIRED
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
Necharsian wrote:
Didn't you say you're from Iowa? Shouldn't you be used to boring things?

It is really boring here. About as boring as Burzum.
  • Quote
WindowAbove wrote:
It is really boring here. About as boring as Burzum.


Burn-zum.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #2: Grouper vs. Burzum Guest Tournaments
World album of the day (#580): Filoso... albummaster Music
Varg Vikernes (Burzum) Arrested For P... meccalecca Music
World album of the day (#203): Filoso... albummaster Music
[ Poll ] BSAT Round #1: CLOSED - Sun Ra def. F... nutso42 Tournaments

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.