BEA Fanfictions

Goto page Previous  12345
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Jackwc wrote:
There is so little genuine humor to be found in this thread.


Yeah, nothing else quite matches #Jherekosucksdicks.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
alelsupreme wrote:
Yeah, nothing else quite matches #Jherekosucksdicks.

ikr
  • Quote
Goodsir wrote:
ikr


You always say this and if you reply you'll probably say the same thing again ikr. I hope this is the last time I'll write ikr; it looks lame ass
  • Quote
Goodsir wrote:
ikr


I'm serious.
_________________
Romanelli wrote:
We're all fucked, lads.
  • Quote
thesze fan fix are not very good sorry, even brandon hasn't รนmade a job xchich is really freat compared to the poenezzle thre best ui,n suck dicks ok
  • Quote
IrishMusichead wrote:

Grrowal!
Swedenmanxsp4cetiger(or possibly Brandon but more offenses would be held)


There is no fiction, only alternate truth. I feed because I hunger. I hunt because I was hired to do so.
  • Quote
I think the whole fanfic works well as a one-off or used in a more coherent fashion, but when we have an entire thread where there's a whole lot of different plots and attempts at it they start to feel pretty forced in trying to be really over-the-top and funny, though that's not a bite against anybody here who's participated. They all just tend to blur together than really stand out when taken in one sitting. Perhaps focus on one particular scenario and it's group of users and then expand it, give it depth, or I donno, I guess that's the rather incoherent BEA novel. Maybe Im all wrong and just an old fart who doesn't understand joy. Oh well


And Im not saying #Jherekosucksdicks is any kind of an exceptional exception here

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  12345
Page 5 of 5


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: The BEA Games Hall Of Fame Guest Tournaments
BEAM Comp. #3: BEA on BEA Applerill Music
BEA Map (Where are BEA's users located?) ShaneSpear Lounge
BEA Overall Spotify Playlist nutso42 Music
BEA interview 14: Suedeswede alelsupreme Lounge

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.